analytics

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FRESH FACES Contest |Puyallup Graham Family Photographer

Are you so excited that spring is finally in the air!  I am!  Okay, honestly spring comes with seasonal allergies for me, so while I'm thrilled to see the sun and longer days, I am also constantly with tissues in my pocket.  Most of my clients like to wait until we have a good stretch of sunny days before booking their spring and summer portraits.  Well now is that time.  And to kick it off I am starting spring with a contest!  Ooooo, ahhhh!!

What is it?  Fresh Faces contest is like a model search.  You submit a photo (fine print details are below) and then I place all the photos onto the blog.  You tell your friends and family to vote for you.  Someone will win a free session and four others will win great prizes and discounts! 
 ***this contest is in no way connected with Facebook***

You may begin submitting photos immediately and I will collect them until Saturday night on May 12th. 

On your marks.....

Get set.....

GO!

(see you soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment